gnu-emacs-sources

Re: contentswitch.el --- switch to buffer/file by content

From: rubikitch
Subject: Re: contentswitch.el --- switch to buffer/file by content
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 00:15:35 +0900 (JST)

From: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 09:22:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> A little proof-of-concept package. Let me know what you think.
>
> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/contentswitch.el

Interesting!
Contentswitch is humane interface to switch buffer.

I thought contentswitch might be implemented as an anything source.
And I blogged it, then someone really implemented contentswitch replica!

----
BTW, anything.el has evolved to the next generation.
* anything-get-sources is now pluggable, so it is easy
  to define new attributes and to write plug-ins.
* Unit test at the end of file makes anything.el more robust.
* Some new attributes to make our life easy.
etc.

I'll release it soon!

--
rubikitch