[gNewSense-users] Where is your forum please

From: Wally Lepore
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Where is your forum please
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 10:37:38 -0400

Hi,

Thank you for allowing me to join your community. I've spent many hours researching distros and coming to understand the concept of Free and open source. Read a lot about Richard Stallman and Free Software Foundation (FSF). I found your distro on FSF as it was recommended there.

I'd like to participate but have many questions. Do you have a live IRC channel I can access without a lot of hassle? Or perhaps a forum? I ask because I was going to join up with Parabola distribution but their website is extremely secure as well as everything else including their IRC and I spent about an hour just trying to access their IRC channel to get help but had no success. Not a good way to start. I understand that they specialize in security but its way over the top. I just want to get started in Linux and help support a good distro.

Thank you
Wally NJ USA   p.s.where are you based out of?