[gNewSense-users] [YeeLoong] GRUB as a primary bootloader

From: Stayvoid
Subject: [gNewSense-users] [YeeLoong] GRUB as a primary bootloader
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 14:12:16 +0400

Hi there,

Lemote Loonux is installed on /dev/hda1, gNS is installed on /dev/hda3.

I'd like to install another system on /dev/hda1.
I guess that PMON is installed there and it will cause some problems.

Is there a way to use GRUB from /dev/hda3 as a primary bootloader?

I'm currently use a chain loading scheme to boot gNS.
Because I was unable to boot gNS directly from PMON. [1]

[1] http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Projects/GNewSenseToMIPS