Re: [gNewSense-users] Where is your forum please

From: Stayvoid
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Where is your forum please
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 19:32:39 +0400

> I ask because I was going to join up with Parabola distribution but their
> website is extremely
> secure as well as everything else including their IRC and I spent about an
> hour just trying to
> access their IRC channel to get help but had no success.

"If you do not have an IRC client you can use Freenode's web client
[1] in your browser to access the network." [2]

Try the following here [1].

Nickname: (Your nickname. A short one may be occpied by someone else.)
Channels: #parabola
Auth to services: (Empty.)
reCAPTCHA: (Enter the symbols from the image.)
Audio captcha: (Empty.)

Click on connect.

(It may take some time to join the channel.)

[1] http://webchat.freenode.net/
[2] https://wiki.parabolagnulinux.org/IRC_Channels

HTH