gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Help Update

From: laurent
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Help Update
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 18:34:17 +0000

Le jeudi 16 décembre 2010 à 16:33 +0100, Piotr Eljasiak a écrit :
> > I noticed you did not update the png for general option did you receive
> > it?
>
> No, I didn't do that on purpose - all option dialogues needs refreshing,
> but there are some pending changes to the options and I've wanted to
> make pngs in one shot.
>
> > Doing the French translation update I notice the bookmark dialogue is
> > also incorrect.
>
> Could you, please, provide the screenshot with enabled icons for buttons
> (/desktop/gnome/interface/buttons_have_icons key set on in
> gconf-editor) ?
Ok will do this. I am writing the section for layout custom colors help
so will send it with next patch.
Please confirm the icon set I should use.

> Additionally we will need pngs for all docs translation (fr,de,es,sl) -
> it can be done starting gcmd in console:
The French ones will be pushed with the next translation with damned
lies (it's quite up to date as I did them with recent builds). I can
have a go at the other languages if needs be.
if all languages go through the damn lies platform it is best to leave
it alone (the platform diffs the source bitmap so translators would
know).
I have written color scheme customisation help, I wanted to do the LS
Color however changing the colors does not seem to work. Is it
fonctional yet? if not I'll send you the patch with only a stub for the
feature.

I star