gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Help Update

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Help Update
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 16:33:06 +0100

> I noticed you did not update the png for general option did you receive
> it?

No, I didn't do that on purpose - all option dialogues needs refreshing,
but there are some pending changes to the options and I've wanted to
make pngs in one shot.

> Doing the French translation update I notice the bookmark dialogue is
> also incorrect.

Could you, please, provide the screenshot with enabled icons for buttons
(/desktop/gnome/interface/buttons_have_icons key set on in
gconf-editor) ?

Additionally we will need pngs for all docs translation (fr,de,es,sl) -
it can be done starting gcmd in console:

        LC_ALL=fr_FR.UTF-8 gnome-commander

or

        LC_ALL=fr_FR.UTF-8 ./gnome-commander

depending on the version of gcmd you use.

TIA,
Piotr