gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Open terminal in current directory

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Open terminal in current directory
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 00:04:38 +0200

> > That's the problem with the wrong prefix guess in ./configure. On my box
> > when building on my non-root account I get /usr/local/... too, but when
> > building and installing FC 'the-right-way' (using rpm tools) it finally
> > gets where it should - to /usr/... dir. My usual workaround is
> > to ./configure --prefix=/usr/
> >

> It should not be a guess since i am giving "--prefix=/usr/local"
> to autogen.sh that passes it on to ./configure. Everything else
> get that, but not this particular pixmap.

Maybe the problem doesn't lie in configure... Could you check, please,
rev. 1023 - I've changed domain in gnome_program_locate_file () function
from GNOME_FILE_DOMAIN_PIXMAP to GNOME_FILE_DOMAIN_APP_PIXMAP to search
for pixmaps in application specific data files dir instead of previous
main GNOME installation dir.

If it doesn't help, please try to add extra param --datadir=usr/local
to ./configure --prefix

Piotr