gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] [NEW] Open terminal in current directory

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Open terminal in current directory
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 23:37:26 +0200

Hi folks,

Starting from now I'd like to use gcmd-devel list for announcing new
(hopefully exciting ;o) gcmd features. My intention is to get community
involved in evaluating new features and ideas :o)

So here it goes:

rev 1009 & 1010: opening terminal in the current directory - accessible
via toolbar, right menu and as an user action (command.open_terminal).
Please do test.

Enjoy,
Piotr