gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Open terminal in current directory

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Open terminal in current directory
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 00:36:34 +0200

Hey Piotr,

> Hi folks,
>
> Starting from now I'd like to use gcmd-devel list for announcing new
> (hopefully exciting ;o) gcmd features.

I apply for a job as beta tester* !

> rev 1009 & 1010: opening terminal in the current directory - accessible
> via toolbar, right menu and as an user action (command.open_terminal)

What do you mean by right menu ? Also can't find a toolbar icon.
And last but not least, configuring this:

[key-bindings]
<control>s=     command.open_terminal

....just doesn't do anything.
This is rev 1010, build log attached.

commandline 'sh' Shift+Enter opens gnome-terminal as usual always in the users
~.

--mi

* Use the source, Luke ... stand the void ...