[ft] Accessing localized chars in a font for slash char.

From: Michael IV
Subject: [ft] Accessing localized chars in a font for slash char.
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 11:48:53 +0200

Hi.I have a system font called MyriadHebrew-Regular.otf

I was using "slash" char (code 47)  but then notices that the one which

uses Adobe aftereffects is a little bit different. (typing hebrew) .Then I inspected
the font in the FontCreator program and found that it is possible to use default char (47)
or localized one which is located at the end of the font glyph maps.Its glyph index is 587

So if I explicitly insert that index into FT_Load_Glyph I am getting the correct localized slash char.

But if I use FT_Get_Char_Index where I pass 47  to get the index for that char I am still getting only the default one.I want over all 4 char maps with

 FT_Set_Charmap(faceHandle, charmap);

but still the same.I can't cause the Freetype lib to fetch me this glyph using the API.

Any help will be appreciated.