Re: [ft] [ft-devel] Windows x64 Build

From: Gregor Mückl
Subject: Re: [ft] [ft-devel] Windows x64 Build
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 11:37:07 +0200

Hi!

For Visual Studio it is quite common to ship only one set of solution and project files which contain the settings for 32 bit and 64 bit builds. So I think that Werner's suggestion to keep only one set of files is the correct thing to do as this makes future maintainance of these files much easier. With two sets of project files, you would also have twice the effort to keep them up to date in most cases.

Gregor