Re: [ft] Minimal TTF implementation

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft] Minimal TTF implementation
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 01:24:02 +0900

And, it is possible to reduce the number of the supported cmap
format by editing ftoption.h.

BTW, I want to know the expected size. Sometimes I see similar
question asking for smaller library, but I seldom see the result
reporting "finally I could fit to the expected size, by doing such".

Regards,
mpsuzuki