[ft] Minimal TTF implementation

From: Iñaki Castillo Arteta
Subject: [ft] Minimal TTF implementation
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 12:48:50 +0200

Hi.

Which is the minimal footprint I should expect for a Freetype implementation that manages only TTF fonts ?

Currently my implementation takes 320KB which is compiled with, almost, all default settings (except Mac font support).

I would like to reduce the library as much as possible in size, while preserving  TTF rendering (with antialiasing and subpixel).

Is there an example about how to customize compilation settings to achieve something like this ?

Regards.

Inaki.