Re: [ft] Font rendering quality

From: Tudor, Dacian
Subject: Re: [ft] Font rendering quality
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 13:39:50 +0200

Hi Werner,

thanks for the info. I checked the gasp table using Raph Levien's Gasp Tool.
Perhaps there are better tools for it, maybe you can recommend a better one.

Unfortunately I am not so familiar with font internals and I don't know if the
reported info is relevant for my problem. Could you please have a look into it
and let me know you opinion?

I can try subpixel hinting as suggested. Is it sufficient to use version 2.5.0
and with FT_CONFIG_OPTION_SUBPIXEL_RENDERING enabled?

Regards,
Dacian

PS. Linz..small world ;)