Re: [ft] FW: Getting the charcode Value when the Glyph ID is known

From: Balraj Balakrishnan, Integra-PDY, IN
Subject: Re: [ft] FW: Getting the charcode Value when the Glyph ID is known
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 02:10:37 +0000

Dear Suzuki,

I'm not sure which is "example2.cpp" you mentioned.

Attached example.cpp

I'm asking for a sample PDF to demonstrate your issue.

I have attached the sample PDF and the corresponding converted HTML file. In the output PDF you can see all the Unicode character as an Image because ePUB will support only limited Unicode.

If you are working for an image not for a PDF, the

problem and available solution should be searched in

OCR area.

We are working on the extractable PDF only. Instead of using Photoshop to crop the character from a PDF we have planned to extract the character as an image from Font (.PFA) itself.

PS: Unzip the Oebps.zip and open ch0-p1.xhtml in firefox\ie to view the html file.

Regards,

Balraj Balakrishnan

Assistant Manager – IRL

Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.

100 Feet Road, ECR, Pondicherry-605008

Phone: +91 413 4212124 x 321

Mobile: +91 9842385151

Life is a one way journey, not a destination. Travel it with a smile and never regret anything. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is gift -  that’s why we call it present.

This email and any accompanying attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication or received the email by mistake, please notify the sender and destroy all copies. Integra Software Services Pvt Ltd. reserves the right, subject to applicable local law, to monitor and review the content of any electronic message or information sent to or from its company allotted employee email address/ID without informing the sender or recipient of the message.