[ft] Standard Library Dependencies in freetype-2.3.7

From: Mickey Gabel
Subject: [ft] Standard Library Dependencies in freetype-2.3.7
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 19:49:58 +0200

I am trying to use a customized FT2 build for an embedded system, where memcpy does not exist. In fact, most of the standard library is not there. If I understand correctly, the right way to do this is to replace functions in ftstdlib.h (or use another file as replacement TO ftstdlib.h), is that right?

Using the latest stable release (2.3.7), I can see that FT2 makes some direct calls to memcpy instead of ft_memcpy.
For example, see ftsmooth.c line 297.
Is this a bug? I shouldn't have to change ftsmooth.c, right?

Also, I am concerned about the use of setjmp/longjmp. Is there a way to not use it? Or at least use FT2 in a such a way that those functions are never called?