Re: IMPORTANT! Re: [ft] Problem with Verdana Bold

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT! Re: [ft] Problem with Verdana Bold
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:37:46 +0100

I don't have much time at the moment, though I just finished a large
commit spree recently. Even though I'd like to investigate this problem
in parallel with the "enhancement bugs" we have in the interpreter, I
really feel we should prepare for a new release before that.

More on this later,

- David

PS: By the way, I sent three emails to the devel list a few days ago
    that never went through. I have been unsusbcribed again ?