[ft] opening a face from limited information

From: Philip Deets
Subject: [ft] opening a face from limited information
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 02:18:34 -0400

I am making an application with wxWidgets. I need a way to use the font selection dialog to select the font to use with freetype. The only useful information I get for what the user selected is an instance of the wxFont class. Documentation for that class can be found at <http://www.wxwindows.org/manuals/2.6.3/wx_wxfont.html>.

Is there any way to make a freetype face from a wxFont instance?

Thanks,
Phil