[ft] Typeforge: Online Projects Survey

From: pedamado
Subject: [ft] Typeforge: Online Projects Survey
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 09:08:53 -0700

Freetype:

As part of my MA thesis on online collaboration projects I am conducting a
survey in order to learn better some of the questions that lead people to
create or participate on collaborative projects like your own website
(project): freetype.org.

This shouldn't take more than a minute to anwser (multiple choice) and the
information is anonymous:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?A=140937199E45362

Thank you for your participation,

    Pedro Amado
    www.typeforge.net

If you can, please publish the link to this survey on your website or refer it
to other online content producers:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=332862442456

If you wish to know more about this topic, about me or the work being developed
please contact me:
address@hidden

For autmatic removal of your contact from my list:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/r.asp?A=140937199E45362