Re: [ft] Error when trying to use Freetype library

From: Fredrik Carlbom
Subject: Re: [ft] Error when trying to use Freetype library
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:34:09 +0200

Hi again and thanks for helping!

> Hello,

I made things the wrong way... I did try to compile in a X-tools bash
but I
didn't get that to work so that workaround I mentioned was to be able to
compile from a dos command shell using cygwin-commands. Now I know
better,
bash solved that problem and I got a nice lib.
The rest of it is just me messing around, mixing unix, windows and
thread-x.
I have to get it proper cross-compiled and I will probably be back with
stupid questions.

Thanks alot!

Fredrik