Re: [ft] Error when trying to use Freetype library

From: Fredrik Carlbom
Subject: Re: [ft] Error when trying to use Freetype library
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 23:29:00 +0200

No I havn't, I'm using libtool to make a .a-lib not a dll but I will
try the CVS version if that is any different. I've tried some more
compilator flags since my mail but no success. But would autoconf do
any difference? I'm forcing it do use the unix-settings because I want
.a-libs. But I will try CVS of autoconf too...
And very very sorry for the spam, I had some serious problems with the
list, I didn't get the mails for hours and didn't know if they
arrived, I tried before the weekend too and those disappeared.

/Fredrik