[Freetype] Re: FTGL fuzzy bitmap font

From: ryan77
Subject: [Freetype] Re: FTGL fuzzy bitmap font
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 17:35:11 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

I am attempting to use the FTGL wrapper to freetype2.
Overall I am quite happy with performance, however,
bitmapped fonts are not being rendered properly. (The
other four modes are being rendered properly)  The
majority of the characters appear "fuzzy" and
unrecognizable.  I am experiencing this behaviour in
the two FTGL demos as well as my own app, which makes
me wonder if I have compiled freetype properly?

Has anyone encountered similiar problems?  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ryan