[Freetype] How to give starting address of charmap file to rasterizer?

From: koffman Huang
Subject: [Freetype] How to give starting address of charmap file to rasterizer?
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:10:54 +0800

Hi!

I have a problem about charmap if font is CID like charmap not in font file.

I am writting a font driver for freetype2.1.2. The font format is not include charmap in same file.

In file system base loading font use api FT_New_Face, I  put the charmap file in same path,

so I can get the charmap file. If I load the font in memory use api  FT_New_Memory_Face, I can

give the api the font starting  address, but I am no idea to give  the  starting  address  of charmap to

rasterizer.  Please help me!

Regards,
Koffman Huang