[Freetype] Question on Unicode characters with different TTF

From: Cindy Mak
Subject: [Freetype] Question on Unicode characters with different TTF
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 00:36:18 +0800

I have a question when displaying charaters which code are >128 (like Japanese and Chinese).
These characters can show correctly when I use Cyberbit.ttf. But if I use font like Tahoma.ttf  or Chicago.ttf, these characters cannot be shown correctly (some squares are shown).
What is the different between these 2 types of fonts and how can these characters display correctly?

Cindy