Re: [Freetype] CIDFont support

From: 山内 英敏
Subject: Re: [Freetype] CIDFont support
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:24:10 +0900 (JST)

Hello,

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <address@hidden>
Subject: [Freetype] CIDFont support
Date: 10 Apr 2002 17:10:55 +0100

> Before I start trying to puzzle it out on my own,
>
> Would somebody be so kind to tell me what is the status of CIDFont
> support in FreeType 2?  I haven't done much reading of the code yet,
> but it looks like there's no CMap parser yet; is anyone working on
> one, or should I hack my own?  And is the code for base CIDFonts
> complete?

I wrote a draft of CMap parser, but it is incomplete and do not commit
to the CVS tree.  And I do not have time to rewrite it yet.

I notice that CMap is quite different from cmap on OpenType.  And if
you want to write a CMap parser, you should rewrite the public API on
FreeType2.

---- YAMANO-UCHI, Hidetoshi