[Freetype] doc png images are broken

From: Jeremy
Subject: [Freetype] doc png images are broken
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:52:59 +0800

I've downloaded the 2.0.8 documentation kit and I can read the html files
O.K. but the png images have a problem.

I've checked the png files with adobe photoshop and visualpng (from the
libpng people) and there is definitely something wrong with the images.

I checked on the 2.0.4 kit and the same problem exists.

Browsing on the web at the freetype site I can view the images and when I
copy some of them to my disk installation of the docs I can read them O.K.

It appears that the documentation kit has problems. (I used the .zip version
in all cases)

Jeremy