Re: [Freetype] Question on MacOS X

From: Paul Miller
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Question on MacOS X
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:01:24 -0600

I think such a function would be most useful and, if not part of the main
library, then maybe a contrib thing.

If someone (Paul?) wants to contribute it, I'll be glad to incorporate it into the main sources...

Sure - I'll be happy to contribute my Mac and Windows versions of such a function. Give me a few days... Someone will want to fill in the UNIX version, hopefully.

I'm thinking of something along the lines of FT_Open_Face_By_Name(const char *faceName).

--
Paul T. Miller | VP of Engineering, Profound Effects, Inc. | http://www.profoundeffects.com