Re: [Freetype] freetype tools fail reading truetype-fonts under windows

From: Leonard Rosenthol
Subject: Re: [Freetype] freetype tools fail reading truetype-fonts under windows
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 11:37:48 -0400

At 2:40 PM +0200 10/7/01, David Turner wrote:
Note that when compiling with
the Borland or Visual compilers, you won't be able to use wildcards
on the command line, like:

  ftview 12 *.ttf

        You CAN get that with the Visual Studio environment by
including a single object file (setobj, I think it is - not at my PC
:( into the project and then rebuilding and you will then
automatically get wildcard support!

Leonard
                  You've got a SmartFriend in Pennsylvania
Leonard Rosenthol                       Internet:       address@hidden
Web Site: <http://www.lazerware.com/>
Coola Signature: <http://signature.coola.com/address@hidden>
PGP Fingerprint: C76E 0497 C459 182D 0C6B  AB6B CA10 B4DF 8067 5E65