AW: Help Compilation Poroblems

From: Burgwedel Friedrich
Subject: AW: Help Compilation Poroblems
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 19:08:05 +0100

----------
Von:  Satpal Chander[SMTP:address@hidden
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2000 13:32
An:  address@hidden
Betreff:   Help Compilation Poroblems

Hi,
   I'm trying to get freetype to compile under windows NT4.0sp6 /
Irix6.5.6s.
I have a fresh install of freetype-1.3.1.
The following is a transscript of what happens on windows:
D:\Animo_stuff\freetype-1.3.1\lib>nmake /f arch\win32\Makefile.CL

[...] Stuff deleted

I am interested in an answer to this question too. I was able to link the
library successfully by manually adding file by file on the command line,
but that's not that much sophisticated...

F. Burgwedel