Re: AW: Help Compilation Poroblems

From: Antoine Leca
Subject: Re: AW: Help Compilation Poroblems
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:02:46 +0100

Friedrich Burgwedel wrote:

> Von:  Satpal Chander[SMTP:address@hidden
> An:  address@hidden
> Betreff:   Help Compilation Poroblems
>
> I am interested in an answer to this question too.

which deals with the bugs.

> I was able to link the
> library successfully by manually adding file by file on the command line,
> but that's not that much sophisticated...

You are correct: there was a bug (that *I* do introduce, so that is *my* fault)
in the lib/arch/win32/Makefile.CL, which prevent correct library building.
If you are interested, either pick up the development snapshot, or
pick up that single file from CVSweb
<URL:http://www.freetype.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/freetype/lib/arch/win32/Makefile.CL>

Antoine