Re: Need information...

From: Antoine Leca
Subject: Re: Need information...
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 18:31:14 +0100

Markus Humm wrote:

> Please give me Antoines mail adress again...

My current mail address is from where I am writing right now ;-).
If it does not work, you can also try address@hidden,
but I believe it is less reliable.

Please mail me the informations you have ASAP, as I will on vacations
for two weeks (without any computer in the bags)...

Also, please connect yourself to the developement mailing list
(address@hidden, subscriptions at <URL:mailto:address@hidden>)
which fits the needs better for Pascal these days.
There, you will learn that the Pascal is getting working on, and
that the current development tree can be downloaded at
<URL:ftp://ftp.freetype.org/pub/devel/ftpascal.tgz>

Hope it helps,

Antoine