Need information...

From: Markus Humm
Subject: Need information...
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 17:26:42 +0100

I wrote to Antoine, or better say you gave me his mail adress before,
but
I accidentially deleted all my mails when I reinstalled my computer
(I made backups of other things, but forgot my mails...)

I have Information about the Pascal version of freetype and I need the
following information:

how do I get the glyph mapping list (cmap)?
how do I tell freetype to give me the unicode version of it, if
available?
how can I find the index to let's say 'A' in this list?
(for example: someone presses 'A' in my program and I want to wirte 'A'
on the screen where do I find the index to it)

For Antoine I have the information how to correct one bug to make it
compile under BP 7.0 in protected mode and of how to get 32Bit Segments
there so that some tables can't exeed a 64K barrier.
And about the BP 200 MHz+ bug I've got infos too...

Please give me Antoines mail adress again...

Sorry for the resulting little inconvinience...

Markus from Germany