freecats-dev

[Freecats-Dev] Python GUI builders - Total Newbie requests

From: Henri Chorand
Subject: [Freecats-Dev] Python GUI builders - Total Newbie requests
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:15:50 +0200

Hi,

Well, I've spent some time on wxGlade (an implementation of wxPython, or
wxWindows for Python) and met a number of problems.
This wxGlade thing is badly documented and not fully exempt of surprises
(well, it's latest release is 0.3.1).

It seems I may well do some tests with other tools like Tkinter (Tk from
Tcl/Tk for Python).

I know that some people will build GUI from scratch with the command line,
but I would really like to know more about stable, mature GUI builders.

Any specific suggestions?

Henri