freecats-dev

[Freecats-Dev] More about Ruby with Python

From: Henri Chorand
Subject: [Freecats-Dev] More about Ruby with Python
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:22:45 +0200

A few days ago, Daniel suggested:

> I would be interested in doing some coding in Ruby
> if we can get it to glue in w/the other code.

Sure, it should be glued quite easily on Python, so their advertising says,
but don't ask me how to do this ;-)

More accurately, which part of our project would you like to work on?

The already identified parts being:

A. Server:
------------
- TM management
    - user management (creation & update, access rights)
    - TU storage
    - TU indexing
    - fuzzy searching
- Some (standard) client/server framework

B. Clients:
- Admin client (I'm slowly starting to work on its GUI in order to begin
something)
- Interactive translation client

Cheers,

Henri