RE: [Dvdrtools-users] tutorial

From: Scott Prive
Subject: RE: [Dvdrtools-users] tutorial
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:37:21 -0500

Heh heh.. :-)

If you feel like writing a small guide in the style of the "mini HOW-TO", I'm
sure it would be appreciated. No pressure. :-) Not sure who this gets sent to,
but the list should work.

I do not know the answer to your "how do I label DVD volumes" question. This is
a low-traffic list, but somebody should know..

-Scott