[Duplicity-talk] Azure in cygwin

From: Marcin Okraszewski
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Azure in cygwin
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 00:14:53 +0100

Hi,
I wanted to use Azure with duplicity on cygwin. Unfortunately I keep
getting following error:

BackendException: Azure backend requires Microsoft Azure Storage SDK
for Python (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/azure-storage/).
Exception: cannot import name BlobService

I tried with duplicity 0.7.11 (that comes from cygwin) and manual
compilation of 0.7.18.2. I have installed Python azure-storage-blob
(1.4) as https://github.com/Azure/azure-storage-python suggest as well
as tried with legacy azure-storage (0.36).

Can I make it work somehow? Should I use some specific old module version?

Thanks you,
Marcin