[Pnet-developers] Re: back to Emit problems

From: Gopal V
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Re: back to Emit problems
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 01:04:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jonas,

The first thing we need in Reflection.Emit would be
a csunit test suite. I think after we have a set of
basic unit tests on Re.Emit , we could really start
working on the bugs.

Until and unless we have the basic things being tested
for every other change , it'll break very easily.

Also unit tests are very nice things to start working
on.

Please keep me updated on the progress and if you need
any help please mail or /msg me on irc.

Gopal