Re: [Pnet-developers] pnetC and System.dll

From: Mario D. Santana
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] pnetC and System.dll
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 06:38:00 -0400

Rhys,

I've tried what you suggest, and several other things.

If you grab http://www.mariosantana.net/mds-linking.tar.bz2 (~30K) it'll contain a patch against pnetC, and a tarball to be unpacked from the pnetC directory. ./auto_gen.sh; ./configure; make should give you the error. I added ``-L../../pnetlib/System -L../../pnetlib/DotGNU.SSL -lSystem'' to that final link command to no avail.

If this gets straightened out fairly soon, I'll have more questions about implementing sockets (how to keep track of descriptors.) All this is more than I bargained for, but it shore is fun!

Cheers.

mds