[Pnet-developers] pnetC and System.dll

From: Mario D. Santana
Subject: [Pnet-developers] pnetC and System.dll
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 01:28:11 -0400

Hey, all.

I'm having some trouble getting System.dll linked into libc64.dll. I need to use stuff in System.dll for the sockets code (eg, System.Net.Dns, System.Net.Sockets.Socket, etc.) When I add -lSystem to create the .o from the .cs glue code, it seems to compile, but fails to link later with an "Invalid COFF" error.

Before I went and posted a 4-page report on all my experiments, I wanted to make sure that I wasn't doing something silly. I'm new to C# and everything, so...

Cheers!

mds