Re: [Pnet-developers] pnetC and System.dll

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] pnetC and System.dll
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:23:30 +1000

On Thursday 21 August 2003 03:28 pm, Mario D. Santana wrote:

> I'm having some trouble getting System.dll linked into libc64.dll.  I
> need to use stuff in System.dll for the sockets code (eg,
> System.Net.Dns, System.Net.Sockets.Socket, etc.)  When I add -lSystem
> to create the .o from the .cs glue code, it seems to compile, but fails
> to link later with an "Invalid COFF" error.

You will probably need to also add it to the link line in
"pnetC/libc/Makefile.am" that builds libcXX.dll.  You'll also need to update
"pnetC/configure.in" to add the "pnetlib/System" and "pnetlib/DotGNU.SSL"
directories to the link line with "-L" options.

If that doesn't work, send me a test case and I'll look into it.

Cheers,

Rhys.