Re: [Pnet-developers] Rhys' TODO list

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Rhys' TODO list
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 02:42:19 -0700 (PDT)

--- Rhys Weatherley <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 August 2003 06:36 pm, James Michael DuPont wrote:
> Let me make this very clear to you Michael: you are not welcome to
> contribute
> to pnet in any capacity.

That has been clear to me for over an year now.

>I want people who can provide real value to
> pnet
> and you've proven time and time again that you don't follow through
> on your
> promises,

Hard but true words.
Yes, I have many open tasks, many empty promises, I have tried to
get started on many things, and have overcommited myself.

>or you deliver things that are of no use to me whatsoever.

Well, I did get you that script to grep out the resources, but most of
the things I have done are of no interest to you. We have different
goals and interests.

> You've worn out your welcome with me, and you are banned from
> participation in
> pnet.  Please just go away.

Well that is nothing new. I will try and stay out of your way.
Me thinks that you will start jumping when the bugreports start flowing
back in.

Rhys, sorry but you are going to have to deal with users, like a moth
is attracted to the light, dotgnu attracts the focused and not so
focused developers. I will respect your wishes and try and leave you
alone,  and  will refrain for any statements that make any association
between me and dotgnu.

I think you are really challenging to start publishing my pnet
interfaces now. I have some stuff on the back burner that I had
refrained from publishing out of respect for your wishes. But if you
have no respect for me, then it is time for me to just respond in turn.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/