Re: [Pnet-developers] Rhys' TODO list

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Rhys' TODO list
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 18:46:37 +1000

On Wednesday 06 August 2003 06:36 pm, James Michael DuPont wrote:

> Thanks Rhys, That is really great!

*sigh*

Let me make this very clear to you Michael: you are not welcome to contribute
to pnet in any capacity.  I want people who can provide real value to pnet
and you've proven time and time again that you don't follow through on your
promises, or you deliver things that are of no use to me whatsoever.

You've worn out your welcome with me, and you are banned from participation in
pnet.  Please just go away.

Rhys.