Re: [DotGNU]Plan for 0.6.8 release

From: Maciek Plewa
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Plan for 0.6.8 release
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 18:47:43 +0800

I'm going to bundle the Themes.XP library with the Windows package, it'll be
enabled on default. This behaviour is safe because the theme engine falls back
to default toolkit if not running on WinXP/2003 OR themes are disabled in
Appearance control panel.

Unfortunately I probably won't have the time to finish PNet Control
Panel/Config Tool, that might have to wait for 0.7.0.

Just one small request: bump the version number to 1.0 (RC/beta) :)