[DotGNU]Praise and introduction. I'd like to join

From: Jonas Printzen
Subject: [DotGNU]Praise and introduction. I'd like to join
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 12:39:09 +0200

Hello all!
My name is Jonas and I live in Gothenburg Sweden.
I have been a software enthusiast for some 20 years and
a professional consultant for most of that time.
The speed and brilliance of your efforts are inspiring!
The basic motivations for the projects are very agreeable! Id like to join.
I have done a lot off different things and believe i'm
able to pitch in on more than one area.
My favorites would be JIT or runtime stuff but mabey it's
more important what is needed to sustain progess.. Please advice and I will start getting into your stuff ASAP. /Jonas