RE: [DotGNU]New project announcement - libjit

From: Thong (Tum) Nguyen
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]New project announcement - libjit
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:29:39 +1200

I just finished reading through the documentation and I must say it's hard
to contain my excitement.  The API is amazingly well designed (as usual), is
easy to use (as usual) and AFAIK is a unique approach (as usual).

This, once again, highlights the reason why you the living and breathing
heart and brain of DOTGNU :-).