Re: [DotGNU]Re: RE: DotGNU Portable Nim: DotGNU 0.1 CD Submission

From: Mohan Embar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: RE: DotGNU Portable Nim: DotGNU 0.1 CD Submission
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 04:36:41 -0500

Hi Rhys,

>> Done. You can get the latest version here:
>>
>> http://www.thisiscool.com/dotgnu-nim.tar.gz
>
>I've added this to the samples on the CD.  If you have any updates in the next
>day or two, then send them along.

Cool! I made some half-hearted attempts to force an initial
paint of the form by sending an initial MouseEnter event to
it, but this didn't work. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll
have time to dig into this.

Thanks again for your hard work. When I have some time (ha!),
I'd love to delve more into the C compiler/glibc stuff. This
is one of the things on my radar which seems really intriguing,
but which I haven't invested enough time to understand fully.

(Questions buzzing in my head which I would need to scour the
lists to answer: "Is this an emulation or a passthrough?",
"Would that mean I'd be able to run glibc programs on MS .NET?")

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/