[DotGNU]RE: DotGNU Portable Nim: DotGNU 0.1 CD Submission

From: Neil Cawse
Subject: [DotGNU]RE: DotGNU Portable Nim: DotGNU 0.1 CD Submission
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:59:47 -0400

Thanks for the sample app Mohan. I just got to figure out how to win now!

In pnetlib we weren’t setting the background of controls before they were painted. This has been corrected for the post 0.1 release but in the mean time, could you add this line in:

internal class NimControl : Control

{

// protected //

protected override void OnPaint(PaintEventArgs pe)

{

      base.OnPaint(pe);

      using (Brush b = new SolidBrush(BackColor))

            pe.Graphics.FillRectangle(b, pe.ClipRectangle);

thanks again.

Neil