[DotGNU]Re: RE: DotGNU Portable Nim: DotGNU 0.1 CD Submission

From: Mohan Embar
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: RE: DotGNU Portable Nim: DotGNU 0.1 CD Submission
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:00:04 -0500

Hi Neil,

>Thanks for the sample app Mohan. I just got to figure out how to win now!

Thank <i>you</i> for all your hard work. Like I said off list,
the game <i>is</i> winnable.

>painted. This has been corrected for the post 0.1 release but in the mean
>time, could you add this line in:

Done. You can get the latest version here:

http://www.thisiscool.com/dotgnu-nim.tar.gz

I've also updated my ThisIsCool Nim page with this:

http://www.thisiscool.com/nim.htm

Let me know if there's anything else I can fix. Like Rhys pointed out off
list, there's a bug where the form doesn't render itself until you mouse
over it. No clue as to this one.

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/