Re: [DotGNU]Request for new DotGnu SubProject : DOTGNU/Swig

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Request for new DotGnu SubProject : DOTGNU/Swig
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:22:31 -0800 (PST)

--- Peter Minten <address@hidden> wrote:
> James Michael DuPont wrote:
>
> > I would like CVS space and a bug tracking system.
> > Please advise the next step to get an official project.
>
> Maybe it's a better idea to start a various-projects-of-dotgnu
> project on
> Savannah. Stuff like DotGNU/Swig and dgtcg could be placed there, and
> it reduces
> the number of savannah projects.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Peter
>
> PS: We should have adopted a one CVS policy from the beginning (like
> gnue IIRC),
> keeping up to date with all the repositories is getting really pesky.

Thanks,

We setup a subproject of the introspector
Interested parties, please subscribe to the  :

I have got approval for swigsharp :
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/swigsharp/
We are going to transform it to GPL.

But first we are going to run with sourceforge, untill we get our sf
feet going. Also this will be a good test of the wide-ide client for
pushing the data across.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont