Re: [DotGNU]OT: File formats schools

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]OT: File formats schools
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 23:43:29 -0800 (PST)

Adam,
I have been in contact with Les from
address@hidden

I would love to help organize a local Student chapter,
and one in NJ were i am doing my distance learning.

There are some great possibilities for dotgnu and schoolforge to work
togeather.

> We also should start some type of weekly meeting
> on
> Freenode to discuss plans between all chapters(a name for each
> localized
> grouP?)
Yes, let us do that. I think the schooolforge.net looks very promising,
maybe they would like to take part :
We need a plan for a real worldwide organization.
Lets setup a chat-a-thon in one month, and invite everyone to come in!

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/